Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smash Brawl Daily Update!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which controller will you use?
Wii Remote
Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wii Remote+Nunchuk
Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Virtual Controller
Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo Gamecube Controller
Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
I dont know wich is Wich
Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Yay for Lucas 8D( I love ness and lucas will have my love too ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 am

I was wrong with the fact that there'll be no more updates. There is still some, but they reveal the hidden characters, stages, modes, etc etc. So here's the info of today: (click in space to see if you don't mind spoilers)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 pm

What does it mean by "Play 10 Brawl matches"? Like, in wifi, or just play the game 10 times or is it like a mission thing or wha? DX
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 pm

brawls are jsut a multiplayer match, its the same thing as Melee in SSBM
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:37 am

Really? That's easy! :D
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:27 am

You might want to complete the Subspace Emissary instead, because the last character you unlock if you do matches requires 450 matches ...
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:55 pm

HOLY CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Which char is that? Maybe I don't want him. xD
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:01 pm

That,s like ' Rob I guess.
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 am

Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Oh, that's okay then. XD
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:56 am

Update today: The Quick Techniques. Before I start naming them, Sakurai stated that they don't appear in the instruction manual. Basically, after reading them, I simply called them Advanced Technique because most of them were in Melee, and they come back. Anyways.

1-Ukemi (Teching)
When you get hit and you're send toward a wall, floor or ceiling, press the Shield button about 1/4 second before hitting it and you'll recover instateneously (bad spelling xD). I might be wrong on the time you have to actually Tech though, in Melee it was 1/4 of a second, but I can't say for sure here.

2-Perfect Shield (PowerShield)
At the very moment you get hit, you press the Shield Button. It does 2 things. First, projectiles will be reflected toward the other player. Second, you have no delay of Shielding after an attack, so you can perfectly counterattack. But it's hard to do.

3-Stale-Move Negation
Ok, this is not really a Technique, but it's good to know. When using the same attack again and again, damages decreased. Meaning if I'd do a Front Smash dealing 20% first time, second time it might do 19, 3rd 18, etc, to a certain minimum. Also, if you try to kill your opponent and always using the same move, he will not launch as far as he should. Try using other moves. In this game, variety is the way to go.

4-Glancing Blows
Again not a Technique. Just something funny. When you barely hit the opponent, like if you hit it with the tip of your finger in a random attack, you'll hear a Click, and the ennemy won't flinch. It means you just grazed it.

5-Swim
In stages with Water, you can ''Swim''. I prefer to call it Float though, you just float a certain time then you drown. The more damage you have, the faster you'll drown.

6-Small Jump (Short Hop)
This is one of the most important technique ever in the Smash series. Every characters have a different momentum, or lag, when you press the Jump Button and when they take off the ground. During that time, you have to let go of that jump button. Yeah, you gotta be fast, Specially Fox (just saying, in Melee you had 1/15 of a second to let go of the button!).

7-Pivot Grab
And I though it was a Glitch when they found this at SmashBoards.com. While dashing, press the opposite direction followed by the Grab button, to grab the opponent when he less expected it. Plus you'll have a longer range. Cool huh?

8-Eating While Reclining
While standing on the floor (because you missed a Tech), if a Food item is near you, just press A and you'll eat it.

9-Breaking Reflectors
If you want to have some fun, like in other Smash game, just reflect a projectile with 2 characters that reflects and throw a projectile in them. Now watch who well get the reflector destroyed first ^^ (yeah, this Technique is stupid).

10-Hugging
Ok, it's not on today's update but I though I'd say it since it's really easy to do, but really helpful. When you just want to hug on the edge so that the opponent don't grab it, you'd think ''I have to be back on the Edge, jump towards it and grab''. Wrong. You can just run up in the hole and when starting to fall, press toward the Edge and you'll grab it.

N.B.: Sakurai stated there are other techniques not mentionned, and we know quite a few at smashboards.com.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:36 pm

*reads stale move negation*
Does that count for like, even if I wait like 5 seconds before doing the attack again? Or just repeatedly over and over? Cause this kills my Kirby skills of punching someone over and over with A or B or whatever, and the way I rock smash on people over and over. XD
But there's some really cool info here that I never knew. :D Not that I'd be able to do any, or remember it. XD
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:26 am

The knockback power is regained after hitting with other attacks. For exemple, if I'd do the front smash with Kirby once, it sends the opponent an X distance. If I'd do it again, it'll send a x-10 distance (random number). But if I hit like 5 attacks before doing that front smash attack again, I'll send him x-4 (again, random number). The more attack you do before doing it again, the more knockback power it'll recover. Of course if the other is high % damage enough, it's not like it's that necessary xD.
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:11 am

Luigi:

Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Hidden10
Yay! It's his SUPER TAUNT!!!!!!

What I feel weird is Sakurai barely stated 2 of his special attacks, plus his final smash. Oh well.

Super Jump Punch (Up+B): Like always, if you hit the opponents in the midway, you'll do almost nothing, but if you stands next your opponent when unleashing the attack, you'll do the Fire Jump Punch and ... he's gonna get hurt. Yeah, it's like Luigi's strongest attack (it got powered-up from the Melee version, which was weak). Try doing it when your opponent less expect it.

Green Missile (Side+B): It's his best recovery move, but also a good attack if you do it when the other don't expect it at all... and with a bit of luck. You can charge it for greater distance and damage and there's also that explosion things that appear randomly. What's cool though, is that he appear more frequently than in Melee. You had 1/10 of getting it while in this game, you'll have 1/8. That's nice.

Final Smash: Negative Zone: That is one weird Final Smash we saw in videos I've put. Now I finally fully understand what it does:

Drastically reduced attack power
Greater launch distance when hit
Increased likelihood of slipping
Steady increase in damage percentage
Flower growth on head
Dizziness
Uncontrollable taunting
Sudden sleepiness
Decreased movement speed
etc.

Wow, it sure is better than it first looks like. Just do the Fire Punch in this and you're good to go.

How to unlock:
1-Play 22 Brawls Match (Vs mode Alex:P)
2-Beat Classic using no continues
3-Get him to join you in the Subspace Emissary

And that's all folks!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Guys, in Melee, how do you get Final Destination? I looked on an FAQ, but it just said "clear event mode" and I dunno what that is. D,:
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:41 pm

You must clear Event 51. It's in Single Player Mode and then Event Mode. If you don't have the others event before, just clear them all. By the way, you might have some difficulties (lol) ask Sara for help or something :O
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:43 am

OOH! :D
We only have, up to like, event 32 cleared. XD Sara and I both tried some of the hard ones and we can't do it. Dx TWO master hands!? I can barely beat one... D:
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:45 am

Tips: Use ganondorf and use his up smash. Its like god like in damage so you can kill one in 20 seconds. The rest is luck, but try to avoid the hands too. As for the event 51 ... well take Jigglypuff and use Down+B all the time! xD (its still hard)
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:52 am

its stupid i cant get past event 39 cause I have to unlock mewtwo or game and watch >.>
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:57 am

Power up your gc go in a match with 1 stock 2 players (so 2 controllers is needed) let it be for the night in the morning kill the other. You will have done like 3/4 of the way. If you have 3 controlelrs (dont remember how many you have, haha) well do it with 3 players and you'll be done. Tale a stage with no random annoying things, like Fountain of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:39 am

I know that
But I have to wait. and I was bored thats why i started a new game. and I have to wait, so im still bored.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 pm

I've never used Ganondorf...but I'll try it. XD
What's in Event 51?
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Giga bowser with mewtwo and ganondorf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash Brawl Daily Update!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next