Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smash Brawl Daily Update!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which controller will you use?
Wii Remote
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_lcap0%Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wii Remote+Nunchuk
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_lcap20%Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Virtual Controller
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_lcap0%Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo Gamecube Controller
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_lcap60%Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
I dont know wich is Wich
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_lcap20%Smash Brawl Daily Update! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Empty
PostSubject: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue May 29, 2007 7:32 am

New Design of the Super Smash Bros Brawl Website as well as a daily update! That's right, each day new information about the game is revealed. So those it means the game is near completion? I think so ... :D

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

*June 1st: Sorry for the lacks of update from me, I don't have internet in my room for some reason and I can rarely go on my parents computer.*

May 22: We have new screenshots of actual gameplay with the damage meter (I like it with the picture and name thing). The stage battlefield with some info and the Music group, which is maybe the biggest group in video game history to date! Plus Battlefield stage music! You may remember the song ... XD. I'll try to cover the new info each day with an edit, (I'm not addict) so for now, enjoy!

May 23: Nothing much was added today. Only information and screenshots about Mario and Link. So let's not overjoyced for this.

May 24: New Item revealed! The Gooey Bomb. This thing work like the Motion Sensor Bomb in previous games, except that this one can stick to other player! Plus we can pass it on to another player or even the sender by hitting them! This is really neat. Here's a little screenshot:

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Item01_070524b
The Gooey Bomb

May 25: Information about the Character Pit. Let's just say this is a little update today.

May 28: Yeah 2 days are missing. There weren't any updates this week-end. Anyway let's get on the subject. Today they present us 2 of Pit Special moves (Special moves are like the actions on the B button in Smash Melee). First, the Palutena Arrow. Pit fire an arrow that fly really quickly but that's not all! You can control the departing curve! So the arrow can go Up, Down or Straight forward! The second move is Wing of Icarus. This move allow Pit to fly temporarily. It's like a recovery move. Check out the screenshots below, in order of the mentionned moves.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pit_0714 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pit_0712

Palutena Arrow / Wings of Icarus

May 29: We can finally know what was the Fireball storm of Mario in the very first trailer! (can be seen on the website mentionned above). This thing is called Final Smash. We all knew we needed the item saw in the same trailer, but they say we can use it only once per battle. By the way, the item is a Smash Ball.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Basic011
Get it before the others! SMASH BALL!!!

May 30: The comeback of the Super Scope! Yeah that's not really much, but that is not the real update. Today is jumping/moving while shooting! That's right, now with shooting items we will be able to move while shooting. Really cool!

May 31: New item today: the CRACKER LUNCHER! I hear you saying: What, we gonna fire crackers or something? I say not at all. It's called cracker because it's so crazy that we could think it's on crack... ok I'll get to the point now. This thing, once you have it in your hands will not stop shooting massive explosive balls! Check out the screenies below.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Item0212 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Item0213
Bombs away!!

June 1: Now THIS IS SOMETHING! We discover the Delfino Plaze Stage! Yes, a new stage that sounds really cool! Let me explain. We start on some kind of floating carpet that floats around the city. Then it stops at one of the 7 landing points of the city, so it mean each combat will be unique as the landing point is different at each match. They really put lots of efforts into the stage. Don't trust me? Check the screenshot below!
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage010 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage011 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage012
Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine. This is really interesting.

June 4: Song from the Yoshi Story stage. I kinda like the exotic touch in it. By the way, a Yoshi Stage? I guess Yoshi is back in the game.

June 5: Poké Balls are coming back! But not only that, they reveal one of the Pokémon that my appear: Groudon. He just too huge, it's exagerated. He cover more than the half of Pokémon Stadium!

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Mball010
Behold the Almighty Groudon!

June 6: They talked about recovery techniques, like the basics of all matches. You are sent flying off the stage, you must use your mid air jump then the Up Special Move. This is basic, nothing more.

June 7: Information about Kirby and Pikachu. Nothing more.

June 8: Did you ever wonder how we will play Smash Brawl? Well now we got the answer! There are FOUR, yes I said FOUR controller choice.
1. Wii Remote
2. Wii Remote+Nunchuk
3. Virtual Controller
4. Nintendo Gamecube Controller
The choice is yours to make... by the way, Masahiro Sakurai (producer of the game and updater of the website) said he personnally prefer the Gamecube Controller Razz Like I am too. So what will be your choice?

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Variou10

June 11: Information and screenshots of Fox.

June 12: New stage revealed: Yoshi's Island! This stage is nothing really exciting, except it's in pastel color. Yummy. Oh and this stage change in different seasons as the battle rages. Fantastic.
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage013 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage014

June 13: Music of Metroid, more precisely, Ridley Fight. We feel a sense of tension in it, like it was really dangerous, like Sakurai said. It's really good.

June 14: Return of the Barrels and Crates, this time with something more special. First the crate. Sometimes they just won't break, they will slide! Weird huh? And second, depending on the stage, the apparence might change! Like if we play in a futurist stage (Star Fox probably) they got a metallic look, or in Yoshi's Stage, they look like presents! They took drugs to do all these things xD.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Item0310
I got a Gift for you. NOT!

June 15: Information about Samus Aran.

June 18: Link Final Smash: The Triforce Slash! When Link grabs the Smash Ball, he run into the Fray and capture his ennemies in his Triforce power, then start slashing them at high speed. Then comes the final hit that will almost kill you... :D

June 19: Pikachu Final Smash: Volt Tackle! This one is newer, since it never appeared in any trailer. A ball of electricity goes around Pikachu and it stay there, ad then, you simply control the Pokémon at a higher speed, dealing ultra damage to all people that enter in contact with it! But beware! If you are in midair when it stops, you might fell off the stage and you cannot recover :/

June 20: Information and Screenshots of Wario.

June 21: Today we see two special moves of Fox. First we see the Reflector (AKA the Shine for me :D) which well, reflects projectile >.> and secondly his blaster which is the same as in Melee, no knock-back capability but Rapid-Fire motion. I hope the Shine works the same way as in melee, because Fox will be kicking ass so hard if it does Razz

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Fox_0710 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Fox_0712
The Reflector / Fox's Blaster

June 22: A new stage: The Lylat Cruise. Or if you prefer, the Spaceships saw in the second trailer. That's right, this is Fox's Stage. The stage isn't really changing of any kind, just the background as the battle move from passing through an Asteroid Bell to an Epic Fight versus squadron of ennemy. Last note from Sakurai himself: ''How are they breathing? And why is there gravity? I suggest that you not worry about it too much.''

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage010 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Stage011
A dream of Children: Spaceships!

June 25: A new old character is revealed! What I mean is it's a character from Smash Melee: Zelda! With the look of none other game than Zelda Twilight Princess! But wait, does that mean Sheik is coming back too or they put another attack to replace the Down+B Move? Guess only time will tell.

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyThu May 31, 2007 10:08 pm

Nice ! I cant wait to see thisout xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 5:31 pm

I know! I'm thinking about getting a Wii just for this. XD
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:39 pm

You Forgot to add " I dont know wich is Wich " In the poll Thingy..

Wich Im going to vote xD
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:12 pm

There, I don't know why, but it's there ­-_- ah well, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:45 pm

Thanks XD Smile

Well I'd take game cube because its the only i played with xD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 3:18 pm

I'd use the game cube controller because I'd probably kill myself trying to use a wii remote. <3 I've never even seen one, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:27 pm

Alex wrote:
I'd use the game cube controller because I'd probably kill myself trying to use a wii remote. <3

XDDDD Ilu Alex <3
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 am

I know I didn't post a lot, but oh well, let's sum it up: New characters (Donkey Kong) Stages: Bridge of Eldin and SmashVille, Assist trophies (like pokéballs) the trophies Hammer Bros, Samurai Goro and Dr Wright, we can still make our own name plus button configuration for each profile. The pokémon Deoxys with his Attack Hyper Beam, 2 Musics : Zelda Ocarina of time medley and StarFox Armada. Some attacks for Wario. Lesson on combo (press A ...) item: Banana Peel, the return of the bumber N64 Version! And the BEST NEWS EVER, which is bad in the same time: The release date of the game! THAT'S RIGHT! It has FINALLY been annonced. Super Smash Bros Brawl will come out ... December 3rd. GOD DAMMIT THAT'S TOO FAR D:<
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Omg December 3rd? Ohgod, that's like... August, September, October, November, December...5 months! Ah well, then maybe I can ask for my parents to help pay for a wii for christmas. xP All that new stuff sounds cool, but I don't know what pokemon Deoxys is. Dx
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:45 am

Ok, I Didn't post in a while cause i was bored... xD But now this is the greatest news of them all. They finally confirmed Wi-Fi Play ! Yes my friend, I will finally be able to kick all your ass ^^ What's cool to is we can enter quick messages on our commant by taunting. For example I would write You suck in the message menu and I put it on the UP button of the control pad. When I press up in match my character will say You suck. Cool huh? Anyway, DECEMBER 3RD, COME QUICK D:<
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 pm

YAY!! WHOO~
Did it say anything else about it? How many people at a time, how it works, wait- do wii's have friend codes? Can you do random people like in Mario Kart? Can you put curse words in the quick message? Can you even customize the message, or is there only a list you can choose from? You can only have one message? So we can't chat? Omg I wanna know everything. XD lolol Maybe I should look it up myself..
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:02 pm

4 people at a times, like always. Wii got a friend code thing yeah, and I don't have any )': Yeah you can go random people like Mario Kart, but you won't be able to say messages and scores doesn't register. I don't know if you can put cursed word in message. You can customize your message for a total of 4 message maximum, each direction of the control pad. As I see it, no we cannot chat, but we'll open our DS and chat .... Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Wait, but then how do you jump? DX *thinking of the c-pad N64 controls*
Back to top Go down
FIERCE!!!
Begginer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:16 am

omfgggggizzle. does the squirtle icon in the list of icons mean hes a playable character? omggg lol.

PENIS ANTENNAS alien
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 am

That. would. be. AWESOME!!
But I dunno, I don't think it says anything about Squirtle in the character list...and he wasn't in the trailer... D:
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 9:58 am

Well squirtle is a playable character through the character Pokemon Trainer. Let me explain. If you take him, he'll just hang around in the background. What you control is his pokemons. You have 3 pokemon, switchable at any time: Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard. Not hard to understand? And btw Alex, I'm talking with GC controller. You press Y/X to jump. If yopu were talking about the Wii Controller, well .... how do we jump? o.o
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am

who'se fierce anyway? =o
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 4:02 pm

Okay Techi, thanks for the info. :D That char sounds cool. <3

FIERCE!!! = Plenny. xDD
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 12:10 am

Np alex <3
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 8:45 am

For those that don't go on MSN (look at alex) or simply don't have my MSN, well here comes what is to me the most awaited news since Brawl was confirmed. They have confirmed a new character. This character is fast, spiky, and blue. If you didn't guess, it's...

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Sonic10
SONIC!!!!

YES my friends, Sonic will be a playable character. The duel between Mario and Sonic will finally be unleashed. By the way it'll be probably my main character, haha XD. Oh yeah, before I forgot: There's an introduction movie on smashbros.com, but I cannot put it directly here, xD, so you'll have to go find it yourself.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Sonic_10 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Sonic_11
Smash Brawl Daily Update! Sonic_12 Smash Brawl Daily Update! Sonic_13
I was hoping to see him, and now it's done. Plus there's the music LiveAndLearn into the intro movie.

EDIT: I saw a VERY bad news... the release date shifted for TBD... which means it'll probably come out later and we don't know yet. Really cool ... (really not). But it might not be that long after, on the japanese page it's written 28th January 2008. (for japan). So I say we'll have it a bit before. Anyway, we can't do a thing D:<
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:01 am

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg SONIIIIIIIIIIIIC =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 9:42 am

New release date confirmed. February 10th. I think im'a cry ...
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 11:20 am

Well, been a long time right? Well here's another great news. A new character! Words are better than images right? So check it out below.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pikmin12

Yes, Olimar and his Pikmins... wtf. Well this character is a bit weird, from what I know. First of all, you control Olimar, not the Pikmins, they're here for attack purpose only. Second, if there's no Pikmin, you're basically screwed. You can have up to 6 Pikmins, meaning you have like 7 characters at once. Now let's explain his special moves, you might understand a bit better.

Standard : Pluck
That's how you get your Pikmin, you pluck them out of the ground. There's 5 different colors, with each a different ability, attack power and speed. I don't wanna start explaining them, let's just say the big black one is rather slow.

Side: Pikmin Throw.
Yeah you throw Pikmin. Be sure you don't kill them though, they don't go in the graves it seems.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pikmin13
Seems to be true.

Up: Pikmin Chain
A recovery move based on how many Pikmins your army is composed. The more you have, the farther you can come back. It's a chain that attach to the stage and well, you come back up.

Down: Pikmin order
You blow up the whistle to bring back the scattered Pikmins. If you played Pikmin's game, you know what it is.

Oh I forgot, for the throwing Pikmin or any attacks, the next pikmin used is the one behind you in the line. So in the next images, it's the red Pikmin.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pikmin14

Ok guess that's enough. Here's a last picture, just funny.

Smash Brawl Daily Update! Pikmin15
Pikmin Battle! Which is to who? o.0
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:51 pm

OMG :DD
I used to love playing Pikmin! Until the level that I couldn't beat and then I just stopped playing. Dx I hated it when I killed them. D: I don't think I'd be good at this character though...too many things going on at once. Dx but that's cool :D They aren't gonna be like "NEW CHAR! Time to push back the release date to JUNE!" right? D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Brawl Daily Update!   Smash Brawl Daily Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Smash Brawl Daily Update!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next