Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Empty
PostSubject: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptySun May 13, 2007 5:12 pm

I thought that was funny
Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Maple0062

but that was way more xDDD

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Maple0072

Second one

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Maple0073

And theres more xD

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Maple0074

Done ~{ <3 enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptySun May 13, 2007 9:41 pm

Wasn't Techi's hair different? xD
Whoa, seeing all those names makes me want to count them all. Dx But I won't! :D But that's a TON of names.
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyMon May 14, 2007 12:12 am

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! Man so much hacker getting pwned! GM'S rocks so much when they take time to ban. By the way another screens of my bunny and me, for the fun (quite old).

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Maple010
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:33 pm

dude...
THey ALWAYS BAN
They Dont have to NoiceEACH Time they ban.. They ban without notice for like months
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyMon May 14, 2007 11:42 pm

I know, we can noticed it sometimes with rank after a night of sleep. I meant, sometimes they seems to be off for a while or something.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyMon May 21, 2007 7:15 am

Aw, Dia updated his age. <3
This would be SO annoying, but it would be good for nexon if they just hired people to be GMs just to talk to users and play games with them. xD You see how many people use smegas just when a GM starts talking? It would probably make nexon more money if they had someone just talk to users. xP
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyMon May 21, 2007 11:37 am

I Would Do that, And at the end of my Events, Instead of Items , I'd Give A Lvl up Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms EmptyTue May 22, 2007 7:30 am

xD You'd be the most popular GM ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms   Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms Empty

Back to top Go down

Techi F5+Bunny+meF5/// A Long notice from Gms
Page 1 of 1