Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Global Project! <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

My Global Project! <3 Empty
PostSubject: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Yahso, I had to make a global project for global, which is history, and since my teacher is a slave driver he made us do it over Christmas break, which BY THE WAY, ends for me tomorrow. T__T Andso, I made a mosaicthing, and I wanna show it off now, because I'm so proud!

My Global Project! <3 100_1109

There! The pieces keep falling off of the boatpart, but maybe no one will notice. >_>;;

Is it pretty? Do you think I'll get an A? I know I won't get an A+, this teacher is...REALLY MEAN!
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 am

Its really Cool but whats the Pieces you did it with? o_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 8:49 am

Tile! I smashed the big tiles with a hammer. tongue
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 12:04 pm

omg XD . well tis kind of cool, I could rate you if you told me the project exactly
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Well...I don't really know the project exactly. D:
He kind of just said to go make something from a topic he approves and then make a little pamphlet thing about it, I still have to do that...D:<
Back to top Go down
cooldudse2
First job
cooldudse2

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Dang, I wish I could do that, SMASH TILES WITH A HAMMER. You lucky bum! Ohh! I think your gonna get an A, thats what I'd give you. Thats also really nice! Hooray for you! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2007 5:25 pm

YOu Sound Violent Jeremy O_O

But Yeah Youll get a good grade I guess!!
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 6:48 pm

yeah i guess so too! nice job Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 1:30 am

Guys, I got an A! I'm so proud~
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 7:16 pm

<3333333333333 Congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 pm

NICE! You definitely earned it :D
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 pm

yes! I Think it been Worth the Efforts =D
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 1:42 am

<33333333
It was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Global Project! <3   My Global Project! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Global Project! <3
Page 1 of 1