Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY

Go down 
2 posters

Como usamos el preterite?
Englishplx
OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_lcap100%OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Frenchplx
OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_lcap0%OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spanishplx ((THAT WAS SPANISH))
OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_lcap0%OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dutchplx
 0% [ 0 ]
Taquitos y guacamole! JAJAJA!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Empty
PostSubject: OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY   OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 11:57 pm

YUP! I wore a shirt to school! Let me explain. XP You see, I've been wearing sweaters or long sleeve shirts to school since, like, 8th grade, which was since two years ago. That's because I'm afraid if I don't wear a sweater I look ugly. D:< But today I wore a short sleeved shirt! Yah, you probably still don't get it, but it was just new for me~

SO UH... talk about...doing new stuff...or something...and shirts. <3
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY   OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 7:22 pm

I GET IT because you tyold me already but

CLAP CLAP <3 ilu , im sure you were Sexyness EXTREEME :D

BTW: can you add HUh i dont get it option on the poll... or a traduction i dunno cuz im like , HUUUUU with a ? n my forehead
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY   OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:34 pm

Como usamos el preterite? (("How do we use the past tense?" My teacher writes that on the board everyday when we learn about the past tense, so it was just stuck in my head.)) Then I put options for asking me to speak a different language, because nobody here knows spanish.
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY   OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:35 pm

Pss little Pest Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY   OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG YOU GUYS~ I WORE A SHIRT TODAY
Page 1 of 1