Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saddest video Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:25 pm

its a japanese music video and if you dont want your day to be ruined dont watch this

or if your heartless dont watch this too. so here and dont cry too much ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qc5RtnyWw
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:34 pm

I'm scared now. D: What's on it?
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:39 pm

hum its jsut really sad.. thats a girl that fall in love with a guy and
somthing happens...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 10:59 pm

I'll watch it later when I can go on Sara's laptop, so I can hear the music with headphones so I can hear it. xP
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 12:01 am

I watched it, the music was pretty. <3 But I don't get it. D: He left her because she spilled some chemicals in her eyes? o_O Maybe I need to rewatch it, or maybe I'm naieve...naieve...NAEVE..Naive THAT ONE, I THINK
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 7:13 pm

No.. The Girl Lost her eyes and couldnt see anymore because or the Chimical product, so the Guy Gave her his eyes and Leave and hide from her , for her to not be sad or something
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 pm

Really!? Whoa, I couldn't...figure it out...you're good at that. xD
But that's sad. D: They could at least each have one eye! Then they could have been happy together. D:
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:33 pm

well, maybe he wanted her to be Completetly happy. you knwo , its already kind though what he did and, it cant be done again XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:37 pm

But...wouldn't she feel guilty and sad for the rest of her life? It was kind of unfair of the guy. I mean, he was able to stop feeling guilty by giving her his eyes. But then, SHE must feel guilty. Unless she only cares about vision. xD Butbut his career, photography, relies a lot on the appreciation of visual beauty, so I think sight would be very important to him...oooh, now I'm all confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 9:38 pm

your right tho o_o

but its a music video clip still XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saddest video Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saddest video Ever   Saddest video Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Saddest video Ever
Page 1 of 1