Infectedfate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infectedfate Guild

Guild Infectedfate from Maplestory (newbanner coming soon)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Members Prestention Plus Chars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diabolojo
Fate
Diabolojo

Number of posts : 241
Loisirs : Masturbating!(joke if you didnt know), playing ms, play guitar, listen to music hang with friend xD
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Members Prestention Plus Chars Empty
PostSubject: Members Prestention Plus Chars   Members Prestention Plus Chars EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 4:26 pm

Ok Well Just Do it like me :D

Im Diabolojo. My name is Jonathan But call me dia since nobody seems to remember my name
im you KNow Kind of. The Who is Sold Seperatly with barbies and stuff, But kids Will Like me . Im Interactive BUddy you knwo i can do Average stuff BUT. SOme EXTRORDINARY stuff like, tentacle Dance or such

I Play On scania with my chars, Always anmed the same, Diaboiojo, DLabolojo, Im the guild master and I LOVE EVERYONE

Name:DIABOLOJO
Title:Fate
Char:Diaboiojo Lvl 54 Members Prestention Plus Chars Diaboiojo55
DLabolojoLvl 31 Members Prestention Plus Chars DLbolojo

Last edited by on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Deathrequiem.fr.st
Alex
Fourth Job
Alex

Number of posts : 187
Localisation : Location? New York, the Long Island part. Which is better than the rest, btw.
Loisirs : Maple, Gaia, manga, school, sleeping, waiting, playing wii/n64/ds...yeah.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Alex   Members Prestention Plus Chars EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 12:11 am

HI! I was looking at the guild message, and it was all websitey so I went to the website and signed up and its cool. :D So I wanna make an About me post, but I'm not sure how so I'll just do this and see what happens.

I'm Alex which is really Alexandra but that's too long and...I play Maple as Merely or Blissie ((Who isn't in the guild No )) or Chiasma or AlterAlex and uhm... You can call me whatever char I'm on or Alex. :D

And..uhm..."I enjoy long walks on pig beach, and hot steamy showers." But not really. xDD OH And I'm 15 years old and my birthday is April 26th and my sign is Taurus. ;D I'll post pictures of my chars later. :D
ILUALLBAI

ps: affraid <-- That scares me. D:

Blissie :Members Prestention Plus Chars Blissieka1
Chiasma:Members Prestention Plus Chars Chiasmaqq1
Merely:Members Prestention Plus Chars Merelyzh8

(edit: Dia, HIHI i rock :D , I edited for you, ILU )
Back to top Go down
Techiyo
Godly
Godly
Techiyo

Number of posts : 217
Loisirs : random things.
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Members Prestention Plus Chars   Members Prestention Plus Chars EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 8:07 am

LOL I just noticed this thread XDDDDD omfg .... I'll present my characters then =O

Im Kevin, known too as Techi, Techichi or Kevikin or ... well call me what you want as long as it's not insultive. I'm Jonathan's friend for about 4 years now, and it was 4 funny years xD. I'm usually not really important in important fight or discussion so I'm like the 2D trees in the background of Maple. I love the guild, people are nices, people talk, people are social, that makes me continue to play Maple, otherwise I think I wouldn't be playing now =O Well anyway, onto my noobie characters :D

Techiyo lvl 64: Members Prestention Plus Chars Techiy10

That thing over this message is my main character. It's a godly STR Bandit =D Well not godly but w/e, I'm the only bandit in the guild so I'm godly. Man I can't wait to be Chief Bandit, so gonna be cool, to use 4 attack skills at once Razz

Ritosama lvl 25: Members Prestention Plus Chars Ritosa10

That is my assasin. Well more a rogue but anyway. There's nothing particular in him. Sometimes I give him my Work Glove so he looks more godly ... lol. But anyways, he's still good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Prestention Plus Chars   Members Prestention Plus Chars Empty

Back to top Go down

Members Prestention Plus Chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infectedfate Guild :: Infectedfate Guild-
Jump to: